Thursday, April 21, 2016

This blog, is a continuation of the work that I began in the book Queerly Lutheran.  In celebration of the 500th anniversary of the Reformation I will begin digitizing and curating the LGBTQ history of the Lutheran Church (primarily focused on my location in the United States).

As a part of this process, I will be creating an archive of documents that students research - by appointment in person at Grace Lutheran in San Francisco or using the online archives that I will be creating here.

Contact me, Pastor Megan Rohrer, at pastor@gracesf.com or 415-731-1305 if you have papers you are willing to let me digitize and include in either our online or in person research or exhibits.

If you are a student or individual interested in helping with the research, digitizing and archiving let me know.

Be well,
Pastor Megan Rohrer

No comments:

Post a Comment